We require the following documents to proceed with the transaction:
1 - Submission of online application form for selected product
2 - Submission of the following documents:
For Salaried Persons:
a - A copy of the applicant’s CNIC
b - One (1) recent photograph of the applicant (Passport Size)
c - Previous three (3) salary slips of the customer
d - Six (6) months bank statement that displays salary deposited in the given account
e - Two (2) signed references on the prescribed format without any liability on the references.
f - Physical verification of the applicant & his/her references residential address
g - Agreement signed by the applicant
h - Undertaking signed by the applicant
i - Advance payment through cheque/pay order/online transfer (No dealing on cash)
j - Post dated cheques (PDCs) in the name of “Installment 4U” as per tenor of the Installment Plan.
k - The delivery of the product will be made after the confirmation of advance received in the I4U account.
l - Delivery Officer will receive a signed copy of the delivery note from the customer or his/her authorized representative and a picture of the product being received by the customer or his/her authorized representative.
m - Customer’s must read and sign the delivery note and mention the detail of the item(s) and accessories received.
For Business Persons:
1 - A copy of the applicant’s CNIC.
2 - Copy of a valid NTN certificate.
3 - A Bank certificate for the account opening/maintaining of applicant.
4 - Twelve (12) months bank statement of the business account.
5 - Two references signed on the prescribed format without any liability on references.
6 - Physical verification of the applicant & his/her reference’s residential address.
7 - Signed copy of the agreement by the applicant.
8 - Signed copy of the undertaking by the applicant.
9 - Advance payment through cheque/pay order/online transfer (No dealing on cash).
10 - Post dated cheques (PDCs) in the name of “Installment 4U” as per tenor of the Installment Plan.
11 - Advance payment through cheque/pay order/online transfer (No dealing on cash).
12 - The delivery of the product will be made after the confirmation of advance received in the I4U account.
13 - The Delivery Officer will receive a signed copy of the delivery note from the customer and a picture of the product being received by the customer.
14 - Customer must read and sign the delivery note mentioning detail of the item(s) with the accessories received.
1) The I4U management reserves the right to reject an application request for any reason whatsoever.
2) The process will start after submission of all the required documents from the applicant.
3) Kindly note that only one product can be purchased on a single CNIC.
4) Postdated cheques should be drawn in Karachi only.
5) Advance Payment must be through crossed cheque/bank draft /online transfers.
6) No cash dealing with any employee/staff of Installment 4U is allowed at any cost/time. All the payments will be deposited by customers themselves at the bank/online/Installment 4U Accounts Department and proper receiving will be provided by the customer to the Installment 4U Accounts Department.
7) Deliveries will be made after the confirmation of the Advance being received only.
8) In case the provided cheque cannot be drawn due to insufficient funds in the applicant’s account, visit charges of PKR. 500/- against cheque bounce have to be paid to the collection officer.
9) In case applicant withdraw his/her application after signing of agreement and paying advance payment, service charges of Rs. 1,500/- will be paid by the applicant.
10) Product Warranty will be claimed directly from the concerned Brand or from its Authorized Service Center according to the standard warranty conditions of the Brand.
11) In case of (Laptops) International Warranty, customer will contact Installment 4U and will pay one side courier charges to claim the International Warranty.
12) Installment4U is not providing any insurance coverage/ facility on any item.
13) In case an item supplied is not working after the delivery, customers must inform within 48 hours of the delivery
14) Motorcycles registration charges are to be paid by the applicant as per the current schedule of charges
15) Motorcycle Insurance is the responsibility of the applicant and has to be paid by the applicant. It is highly advisable to insure the motorcycle before bringing it on the road.